Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter!

I love Easter. It's so fun. Kurtis and I are sunbeam teachers in our ward and oh, boy. Those kids are so cute. Today, our lesson was the Easter lesson about how Jesus died for us and was resurrected. Every lesson is sooo hard! Those kids never want to be still. Never! Anyways, one of the girls in my class looked like she was going to cry when I showed them the picture of Jesus on the cross. She said, "Jesus died." Then I showed the picture of Jesus showing his disciples the nail prints in his hands and feet, she perked right up, and exclaimed, "Jesus is back alive! Hurray!" It was so cute. They are cute, but wiggly. Oh, well, what do you expect from a three-year-old (right)? After church we went to my parents and had dinner. It was yummy. The kids love going to grandma and grandpa's house. We brought our Wii and played Guitar Hero III and tennis and bowling. It was so funny to see my mom bowling. She was so timid about it at first and the ball would go so slow. Then she warmed up and she'd get a lot of strikes and spares. Way to go, Mom! Here are some pictures of the boys and the morning Easter egg hunt. :)



No comments: