Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Savior of the World

Well, I promised I would let you know more about the play I am in. I have a minute to plug it, so I want every one who is able to come, to come. This play has been a wonderful experience for me. I have auditioned for other roles and not gotten them, and I believe it is because this play is where I am supposed to be right now. This is what the Lord wants me to do. Honestly, I really wanted the part I auditioned for for a movie called Dear Jane, Dear John. But filming would have taken me away from Savior of the World rehearsals. I usually want every part I audition for. But that is beside the point. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for me. I just don't always know what that plan is.
This play is about the birth and resurrection of the Savior. It's about the story of Mary and Joseph and about the people who loved Him after he died and was resurrected. It's powerful and meaningful. My stake is putting it on, so not all of the actors in the play consider themselves actors. I know that they are doing the best they can, and they are wonderful. We have a lot of talent in our stake. So come if you can make it. Admission is free.

No comments: