Friday, December 26, 2008

Worst Photo Shoot Ever...

So, I had my brother take some new head shots of me on the 21st of December. Yes, he is a photographer, no didn't just call him because he'll do it for free - even though he does. Any way, I've been looking at all of the pictures and they all suck. We didn't really have a lot of time to do them, so we didn't take many, but still. I'm a better actress than that. So here they are in all they're splendor. I heard a photographer who shoots the head shots of the stars say that actors and actresses who light up the screen go in to get head shots and they don't know what to do for the camera. It's so true!









Just for fun and because I know you are dying to know, we picked the seventh picture. But my personal favorite, is the tenth picture. Kurtis really likes that one, to! Oo la la! :)

No comments: