Monday, July 29, 2013

Daleks! Why Did It Have To Be Daleks!?

We watch a lot of Doctor Who in this house.  The boys really love it.  The boys were reminding me about the episodes called Bad Wolf and The Parting of the Ways (Season 1 Episodes 12 & 13).  Zach was telling me his theory of why the people were piles of dust.
Zachary:  I think that when they teleported the people, it just kicked up a lot of dust and made it look like they were turned to dust.

Then this happened:

Kaleb:  I wish I had a teleportation ray.  Then when I had to do my chores, I would just teleport.
Zachary:  I would teleport just to kick up some dust for you to sweep up, Riley.
Riley:  Where would you teleport to?
Kaleb:  Xander's
Riley:  But when you come back, you would still have to do your chores.
Kaleb:  Then I would just telelport again.
Me:  But then I would take away your teleportation and you would be grounded.
Riley:  If Zach uses his teleportation just to kick up dust so I have to sweep it up, will he loose his teleportation?
Me:  Yes.  If you use your teleportation irresponsibly, you will loose it.

Yeah.  My kids are awesome. :)

No comments: