Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Boy Who Hung the Moon

I had a really great weekend.
Saturday night, my brother and his wife welcomed their first child into the world.
Sunday, I got to meet him.  He is quite adorable.
With his parents' blessing, I will now show you the pictures I took when we visited him in the hospital.

 He has captured my heart.

 I told the boys Kaleb gets to hold him first.
"What!? Why?"
"Because he has never held a baby before."

 Zach loved holding him.  Until he started to cry.  Then he didn't want to hold him any more.  He didn't believe his Aunt Lili when she told him it wasn't his fault.

 Beautiful mother and baby.  Kaleb took this one.

 Riley thinks he's pretty cool.

 I do, too.

 Ben is pretty excited, but trying to be cool.

 He kept sticking his tongue out.

 It was so cute. :)  Everything he does is cute.

 Fingers and toes.  Then he got cold and said, "I want to be wrapped up!"

 Grandma got him to burp.  She has skillz.

 Grandpa was pretty excited.

 I love this picture of my mom snuggling her grand-baby.  She is so beautiful.

Jeremy came, too!

I let Kaleb take the camera and take pictures while we were there.  This one turned out pretty cool.  
The rest looked like this:

He cracks me up.

No comments: