Sunday, September 14, 2014

In Which We Visit Brain World

Sacrament Meeting Art #42: September 14, 2014.
Today, we have a guest post from Kaleb.  He wants me to tell you that this is a glimpse inside his brain.  It's called Brain World and in Brain World, the colors are all different.  The sky is green and the grass is purple.  Wood is black, not brown.  It's flippin' awesome is what it is!
Oh, and it's also raining in this picture.

 Sacrament Meeting Art #43: September 14, 2014.
When Rodney (my brother) posted the picture of the rocks, he also posted a picture of the sky with the sun behind a cloud.  I thought it would be a challenge to draw with crayons, and said I wanted to do it.  He approved, so here it is.  Finally.  It was a challenge.  I don't really feel like I did that great of a job on it either, but it's alright.  I also ran out of time, too (because I try to get them done before the closing song).  I didn't think that would happen.

Here's the original:
The Oregon sky.

Oh, and P.S. My sister tells me that the picture I did last week is actually in Southern Utah as they drove out of Goblin Valley, so now we know. ;)

1 comment:

Emi-chi said...

When I was a kid, I colored a picture in a similar style to Kaleb's. Mom never let us put things on the fridge, but for some reason I think mom still has that one downstairs.