Sunday, November 2, 2014

In Which I Triple the Art This Time

Has it really been close to two months since I have blogged?  Yikes.  Well, it's time for Sacrament Meeting Art again!  No, I didn't abandon this project. My last picture took three weeks to do.  Then I forgot to post it.  Then we gave talks in church, and then my Halloween picture took two weeks to do, but I finished it today and a bonus one, so today, there are three Sacrament Meeting Art submissions for your viewing pleasure.  If you would like me to post my talk here as well, leave me a comment and I will.  It wasn't half bad.  It was on service.

 Sacrament Meeting Art #44:  September 28, 2014.
I re-checked my calendar.  This actually only took 2 weeks. Then the first weekend in October is always the LDS church's General Conference and we can watch it on our television here in Utah.  It's also available on the internet here.  I didn't draw those days.
But this is a picture my sister took while she was in Oregon visiting my brother.  They went to Harris Beach State Park, and she took this picture:

And then I drew it.

 Sacrament Meeting Art #45:  November 2, 2014.
I started this one last week, but Sacrament Meeting went short, so I didn't get to finish.  I'm not complaining though.  It's my Ode to Halloween.  Because Halloween is the most wonderful day of the year!  It's a picture of a graveyard and a vampire bat has landed on a headstone.

Sacrament Meeting Art #46:  November 2, 2014.
I finished the Halloween one fairly quickly, so I moved on to this.  It's a picture from my memory of the sky near Willard Bay.  Yesterday was my last performance in the play I was in called Angel Street.  Since August, I have been making the beautiful drive up to Perry, Utah.  Friday, was overcast and the sun was setting as I drove up there.  I looked towards Willard Bay as I drove along Highway 89 and there it was.  Spectacular.  I wish I could have pulled over and taken a picture.  I will have to make a special trip just to do that one of these days.

No comments: