Friday, February 6, 2015

Won't You Wrap the Night Around Me

I forgot to post this Sunday.  It's harder for me to remember to do it with our late church time.  We don't get home until after four, and sometimes by the time I remember, it's too dark for a good picture, so I tell myself I will post it Monday, but alas.  I forgot (again).

Sacrament Meeting Art #2:  February 1, 2015.
Awhile ago, I "liked" a page on Facebook called pictureline, inc.  They post photos photographers have taken.  This picture is based on one of those photos.  It's caption on Facebook said, "'Tell me the story of how the sun loved the moon so much he died every night to let her breathe.' The most beautiful picture taken by @christinaadelephoto at the Oxbow Bend Overlook."


The most beautiful picture indeed.
You can follow this photographer on Instagram here.


The song the title of my blog comes from.  
This year, you can just come to expect it.  
I believe in giving credit where credit is due.

No comments: