Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Life Is Way Too Short To Take It Slow

Easter 2015.  My brother wanted to dye Easter eggs this year.  We haven't done it in years and my mom decided she didn't want to do them.  So I said, sure!  Let's dye Easter eggs at my place!  So I bought enough eggs for everyone to dye six.  I should have bought more, but meh.  Everyone still had a great time.  It's pretty much a party everyday here. ;)
 Here's the gang.  The kids were really excited because we really haven't done this in such a long time.

 Ben and Jayden.

 Zach did not want to let me take a picture of  anything he was doing yet, but I got some pictures!  Muwahahahahahahaha!

 Pretty.

 Ben.  With crayons.

 I guess he decided since I wouldn't stop taking pictures, he would make faces.  This is my revenge.

 Ben's egg.

 Uuuuuuuh.  Riley's? eggs.

 Yup.  Riley's eggs.  We had a good time.  Lots of laughs.

 Everyone!

 Ben's polka dot egg.

 Ben decided to draw me on an egg.  It looks more like a lion.

 More eggs.

 I think Kaleb had fun.

 Kaleb wanted to use all of the egg wrappers.

 Riley's eggs.

 Zach's eggs.

 Jayden's eggs.

Ben's eggs.

We had a great time!

And now, for your listening pleasure:

No comments: