Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm really no fun...

Okay, so I wanted to comment on being mint chocolate chip last night, but it was way, way late and I had to teach Sunbeams in the morning, so I went to bed instead. I hate it when I stay up so late. My friend had that little quiz on her blog. I thought it was funny, so why not. I took the quiz and you know how sometimes there are like two answers that you could choose? Well, that's what happened to me and it told me I was vanilla. Whatever. I don't think I have a calming influence on anybody. Besides, I don't even like vanilla ice cream. I took it another time, and only changed one answer and I got mint chocolate chip. Well, okay. It's a good flavor, but it's not my favorite. Then I was just messing around and took it again. Suddenly, I was chocolate. Which is sounded sort of like me. I don't remember what it said, really. Something about being sexy and fun (I think - I really don't remember). I'm so not fun. Ask my kids. You know, I'm the kind of mom who will stop them from jumping off kitchen bar stools because I really don't want them to break their legs.
This week nothing happened. Monday was laundry day, Tuesday I watched my niece and took Zach to soccer practice and went to choir practice, Wednesday I didn't do anything cool, Thursday I volunteered at Riley's preschool, Friday I went to a costume fitting for the movie I'm being a "featured extra" in, Yesterday we weeded the yard because it was finally warm enough to go outside without a coat or jacket. Oh, and the most exciting thing of all - (imagine a drum roll) Kurtis' brother-in-law came over and helped us fix the toilet! Yay! It works again! (to be read as if I had tears in my eyes)I'm so entirely excited and would just like to thank Ryan for all the hard work and help and support that he has given us during these hard times of only having two toilets. I don't know how we survived, but we made it. Thank you. (blown kiss) Thank you. (Another blown kiss) Oh, and Zach had a soccer game on Saturday. His team won! It was their first win, so go Red Dragons!

No comments: