Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Then Labor Day Came and Went...


Just to prove that I am not a total hermit, I am posting pictures of what we did on Labor Day. About 20 minutes away from our home, there is a little town called Mountain Green. It's mostly farms - or ranches. I didn't really see many crops growing. My oldest sister would love it. But there is a small park there nestled between the mountains. It's gorgeous. I only know about it because the Kaye Starr Singers performed there in June or July. We had a picnic dinner and then played on the swings and kicked the soccer ball around. Yes, even I did. So I am not a total stick in the mud. Enjoy the pictures! There are a lot of them, but they were just all so cute! Except the ones of me. You can just skip those.


"Dad! Stop! It's too high!" The swing slows down. "Dad! Push me!" Seriously, kid. Learn to push yourself on the swing.


Clearly, Zach enjoys going high. ;)


My soccer star!


Posing. I'm good at that. Ha ha ha!


See! I can be playful! I can kick the ball.


Riley didn't believe me when I told him he could push himself on the swings. So I proved it to him. That's enough pictures of me looking less than graceful.


Zach loves soccer.


Riley not so much (at least that's what he says...)


Kaleb loves soccer, too though! Look at that determination!


Peaches!


Kaleb told me he was making sand cookies. Yum!


This picture is kind of dark. The sun was setting. But it's so pretty there. I just love Zach chillin on the bench. :D

1 comment:

abby said...

it looks like so much fun! cute cute family. we celebrated labor day by eating ethiopian food with wendy and tim- so good!