Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Post # 3 of Something I Never Thought I Would Say:

Yesterday, Riley was home sick with a cold for half the day.  When I walked Kaleb and Tyler to school, he decided he was ready to go back.  He was home all day on Monday.  So when we get to the school, Riley starts spitting.  Only he is getting it all over himself.  It was gross.  So last night while Kurtis and I were watching the Vampire Diaries (my favorite show) online, during a commercial break, I turned to him and said, "You need to teach Riley to spit."

2 comments:

Michele said...

Ha ha ha. :) That is disgusting. And if you really teach him you are going to want to limit that to an outside only thing. Trust me. I have three boys. I have a neighbor who only has one boy and she thinks spitting is just something boys do and it's okay. I disagree. You don't want three spitting boys. And I find it so disgusting to be somewhere and see a guy just turn and spit. Nasty. Not attractive.
I am not opposed to a good watermelon spitting contest though-

sweetlissybug said...

I agree with you! Spitting is so gross! But you know what is even more gross? When they spit, and it drips down their coats or shirts or chins! At least when they spit, it is gone, and you don't have to keep looking at it. :P