Monday, April 25, 2011

Come Craft With Me!

I have been going to stamp club for just over five years now.  I didn't realize this until the end of last year.  I was surprised.  It really didn't feel that long.  I had started bringing a couple ladies that I go to church with, and one of them could no longer come due to a church obligation every Tuesday evening.  We always had stamp club on the first Tuesday of every month.  She and my other friend suggested I start a stamp club, and become  as Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  I have always said that I didn't want to because I didn't want to make people spend money.  I hate asking people to spend money.  But they promised me they would find people for me, and that I wouldn't have to worry about that.  There are plenty of ladies who would want to come!  I said alright, and that when we got our tax return, I would do it.
Ha.  I just realized you might not know what stamp club is!  I've been going so long, I just assume everybody know. :P  It's a group of 10 (at least) people who enjoy making cards, or other craft projects.  Mostly we made cards with Stampin' Up! products.  We all agreed to spend at least $15 in products so the lady whose turn it was to be the hostess that month could get at least the minimum in hostess benefits.  It's kind of like a Pampered Chef party only we do it once a month.  It is so much fun.  The hostess brings treats, we make cute projects, and you can purchase scrapbooking supplies, and other materials for making cards or scrapbook pages.  They have the cutest stuff, so check out the website!
I had my first stamp club on Wednesday night!  It was so much fun.  Those of you who couldn't make it are missing out!  We made an Easter card, and a Mother's day card.  Here's a picture of what we did.  Feel free to join us next month on May 11th at 7:00 p.m.  It will always be at my house, too, so you always know where to go, and we still have some months to fill in, so you can sign up then.

 Easter 2011

Mother's Day is May 8th!

No comments: