Sunday, August 31, 2014

In Which We Visit A Rock Pile

Sacrament Meeting Art #40:  August 17, 24, & 31, 2014.
It's finally time for Sacrament Meeting Art again!  I finished it!  It only took me three Sundays.
This is based on a picture my brother took while on a hike in Oregon.  He lives there.  I love it when he puts pictures of his adventures on facebook.  I got to see him today, though, so I promptly gave this one to him.  I asked if it was formed in nature or if humans had done this.  He told me it was made by humans.  He said he watched them put it together and then topple it over before they left.  It looks bigger than it is.  He told me it was probably a foot and a half high.  But it makes for one really cool picture.

Here's the original picture I used to go off of:

Gorgeous!

I hope you have a great week!


1 comment:

Michele said...

What you can do with crayons is amazing :-) Nice job.