Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'll Color On Them All

I want to paint the wall in my front room black, or a dark grey and put light grey swirls all over it.  I think it will look cool and Stampin' Up! has a really awesome stencil that I want to use.  So last night, Kurtis and I were going to get some frozen custard and I told him I wanted to go to the hardware store and look at paint swatches.  He said, "Why do you need to look at paint swatches?  Isn't the paint just going to be...black?"
"Do you know how many shades of black or dark grey there are in the color palate?" 
We never did make it to the hardware store.  It was closed.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Which wall? If you want to wait until michaels wedding I can help you pick colors. Depending on the space and the other colors in your house and what you plan to hang on the walls black might be too much contrast. it might be very dramatic and classy tho depending on what else is in the room. Post a picture of what it looks like now. It sounds like a totally fun project & I'll give you my professional interior design advice. Unless of course you don't want it.