Friday, November 23, 2012

In Which Epidemics Take Over and I Dominate the World!

Yesterday was Thanksgiving!  I got up and made my world famous artichoke dip that everybody loves sooo much.  Then after getting ready and asking everybody to get in the car nine hundred and sixty two times, we piled into the car and drove up to my parents' house.  I wish all of my siblings and their families had been there, but alas.  Minnesota is a little far to drive and the other two had to spend the day with their in-laws.  I'm sure they all had a lovely day.  I did!
We ate, we played Pandemic (we all died!), pigged out on turkey and mashed potatoes, watched Brave, played Smallworld (I conquered all!), and ate too much pie.  Oh, yeah.  And I also argued with my dad about the Big Bang Theory.  He he.  I'm such a rebel-rouser.  So much fun.  I also reminded him that even though we believe God created the earth, we don't know how he did it, and therefore, he very well could have created order out of chaos.
Any way.  I didn't get many pictures, but here are the few I did take:

 Ben has grown a beard.  Because it is "No shave November."

 Rodney and my mom wrestling with the turkey.

 Still wrestling.  I guess it was heavy.  Maybe just awkward.

 And the legs came off. :)

 Kurtis doing his thang.

 This is where the kids hang out.

Because Legos are awesome!


1 comment:

Michele said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Glad you guys had a good time. times like that make me wish we lived closer ;-)