Sunday, December 14, 2014

In Which Stars Glitter In the Sky

Sacrament Meeting Art #52: December 14, 2014.

This series is almost over, you guys!  Should I keep going and do this forever?  I don't know if I will want to do it forever, but I think we can next year.  What do you think?
This is another Christmas picture.  It's Kaleb's birthday today, so I asked him what I should do.  He said I should do a Christmas tree with presents around it.  I didn't really want to do that, but I did like the Christmas tree idea.  So here is a night sky in a forest.  Someone has decided it needed a little Christmas cheer and put lights and a star on the tree.  I guess they are battery operated lights that are immune to water damage.  I like the way it turned out at any rate.  Kaleb said he loved it, too.  I hope you enjoy it.

Have a great week!

No comments: