Sunday, December 28, 2014

In Which We Experience First Snow

 Sacrament Meeting Art #53:  December 28, 2014.
Last week, I sang in the choir in my church.  It was the Christmas program, so I sat up on the stand the whole time.  That makes it hard to color, so last week there was no SMA.
But this week, I have decided to do one of my friend's Instagram photos.  I changed it a little.  This was the first snow where she lives and her husband had slid off the road.  I took out the truck, and tire tracks leading to the accident.  I also took out the fence behind the ditch.  Which makes it look like I took out the ditch, too.  That wasn't intentional, though.  The original photo is below.
What a gorgeous picture!  It was taken on November 13th.
Her husband was okay, and didn't suffer any injuries thank goodness.
The truck is also okay, by the way.

I hope you have had a very wonderful Holiday Season and have an amazing 2015!

No comments: