Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Really Want My Computer Back!

Monday, Kaleb was freaking out because Zach and his friend wanted to play the PlayStation. They interrupted his Ni-Hao Kai-lan! How dare they!? Any way, he was saying things like, "I'm going to miss it forever!" And screaming and throwing a tantrum the way four-year-olds do. So I went to noggin.com to see if they had episodes online that he could watch. They don't. But they do have games based on the shows that three-year-olds can play! I was avoiding this because I knew he would always want to play them. Dang it! I was right! Kaleb has learned how to use the mouse. He struggles with the coordination a little. He must get that from me. Anyway. In our house, we have three computers. 3 kids + 3 computers = mommy gets kicked off the computer! Geesh! Rude! I suppose it's good for me. Maybe my house will be cleaner (don't hold your breath). Unfortunately, though, Kaleb still needs help navigating the site. I weeded for 5 hours today. Well, actually, more like 4 because I had a lunch break and interruptions from the computer geek in training. Ah, well. I knew it would happen sometime. Zach was playing computer games when he was two. I think Riley was three. At least Kaleb waited until he was four.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I get my own and Kev makes the boys share. Of course, my father-in-law just gave us his old one so now no one has to share. And if we are really in a bind, Kev just gets out his laptop. Can you tell that 1) Kev does computer for a living and believes more is always better and 2) we are just a big bunch of techno geeks? :-)

sweetlissybug said...

Yeah. We used to have four computers. But the kids' computer died. Now I have to share. :(