Friday, June 26, 2009

Eye For An Eye

So today, I was downstairs playing World of Warcraft and minding my own business, when Zachary comes downstairs and asks if he can have a lemonade stand. To which I reply, "No." I keep minding my own business trying to complete the exploration achievements I haven't gotten yet due to my husband wanting to actually quest when we play together. Rude, I know. Any way. So Riley comes and asks me if they can have a koolaid stand. Like that's any better. To which I tell him, he doesn't have change, and I don't want him to. After badgering me, I tell him I will ask his dad. That always gets me off the hook for a bit. Mr. Jones tells me we need to have them buy the koolaid and sugar and stuff they need with their allowance and then they can (he's so organized). I go upstairs to let them know this, and low and behold, they are having a lemonade stand with two neighbor girls. How cute? No! I said NO! So they got to have their lemonade stand. Zach made the lemonade wrong, and they told me they were selling it for $1 a cup. I talked them down to twenty-five cents. Koolaid doesn't even cost a dollar a package. Geesh. So now, Mr. Jones and I are going to ask Zach if we can delete his Death Knight. When he says, no, we plan to do it any way. It's only fair. He just did the same thing to me. Mean? Well, don't worry. We'll just pretend to. Maybe.

No comments: