Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Strength of the Wolf

So last Thursday (September 22nd), Riley had a really special time at Pack Meeting.  He's been working really hard, and was finally presented with his Wolf badge!  He was so excited, and felt really special.  I think it is really cool that I got to be one of his Wolf Den leaders.  He's such a happy and fun kid most of the time.  Unfortunately my husband does not know how to use our camera and most of the pictures are blurry.  Grrr.  I hate blurry pictures.  But here they are any way. 

 Do you seek the rank of the Wolf?

 Here's me messing up the Cub Scout Promise.

 This is seriously the best shot of the night.

 We draw a wolf paw on their foreheads and each piece represents something they learned in scouting.

 Pinning on the Mother's Pin.

Nope.  He's not excited at all. :D

No comments: