Monday, September 19, 2011

We Had A Good Run - Even I Have To Admit

I feel like I never blog any more.  I know I post somethings, but I never actually say anything.  Well, Saturday was the closing night for Guys and Dolls.  It was an amazing run.  I really loved every minute of it.  My  director was really amazing.  He and I have worked together before. Ross was my director for The Women.  I got to work with some old friends and made a few new ones, too! :)  Awesome.  I miss my friends already, and it's crazy to me that I don't have a show tonight.  Here are some of the pictures I took of rehearsals and fun stuff we did together.

 This is the Hot Box Nightclub sign I painted for the show.  My brother Rodney, cut out the circle for me.  He's awesome! :)  Too bad Ross wanted it, or I would have taken it home with me and hung it on my wall.  I'm so nice, though.  I let him have it.

 That's me in the Mission Band.  I'm the one holding the sign.

 That Sarah Brown.  She's so remarkable.  But nobody will listen to her speech. :(

 Ah, the two love birds in Havana.

 The Hot Box Dancers and beautiful Adelaide.

 Will any of you evil looking sinners, please testify?

 Check this out!  My best friend in high school who was my maid of honor at my wedding and I hadn't seen her since came to my show!  She lives in San Francisco.  She's so freaking cool! :)  We went to Denny's after the show, and took this picture in the hallway of her hotel.

 During the cast party at Tania's house, Ross jumped on the trampoline with Brooke, Natalie, and Mindy.  You can really only see Natalie's toes in this picture. :D

 Rob did a flip onto the tramp.

 Tania and Allen.  Tania helped us learn all our notes and made sure we got them all right.  She's amazing.  Allen played Nathan Detroit.

The stars.  The flashes from the other cameras going off made this cool effect.  Total accident, but a really cool one. :)

My new friend Jen, and my old friend Karlie (She was Belle in Beauty and the Beast)!

1 comment:

abby said...

I love guys and dolls! i wish I'd known you were doing it because I really want to see one of your shows. I'm glad you had such a good experience!