Tuesday, September 20, 2011

You Don't Know! You Don't Get It...

Saturday morning, I got some new head shots taken.  I'm still trying to like them.  Michael says I am just being way too critical.  He said they were the best portraits he's ever taken.  Maybe when we get our family pictures taken, we can do a re-shoot.  I don't know how I feel for sure, though.  My self-esteem is in a really horrible place right now.  It's just hard to really have any resemblance of one when someone who is supposed to love you no matter what can't keep from criticizing your character on a regular basis.
Here are the ones I thought were alright:









The two I made ginormous are the ones we decided to go with.

7 comments:

Landon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica said...

No reason to be self conscious dear, you are beautiful and your pictures show it! Hold your head up high and let those gorgeous eyes sparkle.

( I had to delete this before.. I was signed into my husband's account. That message wouldn't look good coming from someone's husband. :) )

Britney said...

Melissa,
I love these! You are a beautiful sweet angel! Love yourself girl, because you are a gem! I understand what it is to be hard on yourself and beat yourself up. I do it too. We all need to embrace ourselves as would would someone we love, because what are we if we can't love ourselves. I love your music too, it is so Melissa!

Emi-chi said...

The two big ones are my favorites. :)

Emi-chi said...

And as for the person who "can't keep from criticizing your character" I've found it's best to stop caring. There's not much we can do with people like that other than letting them go. And in return make sure we aren't doing the same thing. Instead be sure to point out the good things about the people we love on a regular basis.

Des said...

I think they look fantastic and I like the ones you chose to go with a lot. :)

Rach said...

Good choices! I like the two big ones, too.