Monday, October 31, 2011

You Made Wounds Oooze and Flesh Crawl!

It's time for the big reveal!  Woo hoo!  Halloween is so much fun!  These costumes were a lot of work, but they were fun to make once I got going.  And I learned a few things as I went along.  For instance:  Duct tape really doesn't like to be painted very much.

 Left to Right:  The Enderman, the Jockey Spider, and the Creeper!  They turned out super cool!

 The Creeper face!  Before the rest of the paint got put on it.

 I made Kurtis take a picture of me, so that there is evidence later when my kids are trying to tell me what I never did for them.  Ha!

 Here is Zach in the school parade.  His friends thought his costume was pretty dang cool.

 Yeah, it doesn't really fit him any more, but I'm not gonna argue with him about it.  It's called picking your battles.

 Riley and his friends.  They thought his costume was pretty cool, too.

 Yesterday, we finally got around to carving our pumpkins!  Hooray!

 Kaleb is so fun.

 When Kurtis was complaining about how hard it was to make smaller cuts on his pumpkin, I told him to go get the drill.  He said, "What drill?"

 Kurtis's pumpkin.  It's the Pumpkin King!

 I made Zero.

 I got better shots of our pumpkins in the daylight.  Here's my Zero.

 Kurtis's Jack Skellington.

 Zach's LOL pumpkin.

 Riley's face with a big nose.

 Kaleb's face with KMJ at the bottom.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Melissa!
Great job on the costumes! I love all of them. Nice pumpkins too! You are so talented. :)

Jen said...

super cute!! Your boys and pumpkins look awesome! You are such a fun mom :)

Michele said...

Grr. I thought I commented on this already and I thought I had figured out what the problem was. I suppose it is possible I didn't actually comment yet. Anyway...
Love the costumes and the pumpkins everyone in your family is so cool!