Monday, November 14, 2011

The Leaves Are Falling Down

Wednesday was my monthly Stampin' Up! workshop.  I call it Stamp Club.  We always have a really fun time making stuff using Stampin Up! products.  I'm a demonstrator now.  I know I've told you that before, but just in case you forgot.  I'm telling you again.  The first project we made was an idea that came from my monthly magazine that I get from Stampin Up!.  It's called Stampin' Success.  It has all the achievements everybody has done in it and a few ideas for workshops.  I usually only look at the workshop ideas.  One time, when I got a promotion, I looked for my name and when I found it, I said, "Oh!  Look!  It's me!!"  I gave myself about two seconds to celebrate by myself, and then I turned the page and looked for more pictures of projects.

This is a picture of the picture in the magazine, and where I got my idea.

And this is my version of the one in the magazine.  I think it turned out really well!What a cute idea for decorating your table settings during Thanksgiving!

 And we always do a card.  This is my design.  I feel that since becoming a demonstrator, I have become more creative in my card making.  You can check out the catalogs for Stampin' Up! online here.  As always, when you order something online, be sure to choose me as your demonstrator! :D  Someday, I will have my own website you can order from, but not yet!  I would love to have you join us for Stamp Club in December as well!  It will be December 7th at my house at 7:00 p.m.  Email me if you think you can make it, or leave a comment with your email, and I will email you.  We'll be doing Christmas stuff!

3 comments:

Michele said...

You did a nice job!

Kellee said...

You are creative, thats for sure!

abby said...

those are so cute!! i have pretty much given up on thanksgiving place settings, considering it's tomorrow and i have no ideas. ha! if only i had some of your creativity!