Friday, December 9, 2011

It's Coming On Christmas

Sometimes I think, "I am going to blog today!"  I get all excited, turn on my computer, and then sit down to write, but I can't remember what I was going to write about.  That happened to me yesterday.  But I remember now!

We made our kids make Christmas lists last month.  We never know what to get them, so we make them write it down.  Zach and Kaleb gave us lists within a couple of days.  But Riley I had do nag a bit.  Finally, this was Riley's first Christmas wish list:

   Another dog
   Minecraft mod of single-player typing mod
   Chalk
   $10-$100
   3 cucumbers

No, I am not making this up!  We made him make another list. 

4 comments:

Kellee said...

That is hilarious! You need to hold onto that list :)

abby said...

hahaha! 3 cucumbers will set you back...$2. i'd run with it.

Michele said...

I love it! I don't know why you made him write a new list! I would totally take this one and get him everything on it! Well, except for a real puppy he'd get a stuffed one and I don't know what the video game thing is, but everything else, that is what I would wrap and give. You totally should put 3 cucumbers in his stocking ha ha ha. :)

Michele said...

Oh by the way they have giant stuffed animal puppies (like practically twin bed size) for 20 ish dollars at the Sam's club here.