Sunday, February 23, 2014

There's Blood In the Water

It's Sacrament Meeting Art Day!  Here is my latest crayon drawing, and the reactions of my children as this one is a little graphic.  Have a wonderful and spiritual day! ;)

Sacrament Meeting Art #9:  February 23, 2014
This is a depiction of Ammon cutting off the arms of the Lamanites.  I'm not very good at drawing people.  Kaleb thinks this piece is cool because "It has blood in it."  But he didn't know the story, so I had to tell it to him after church.
Riley thought it was a blood sacrifice until I told him it was Ammon.  Then he said, "Ooooh.  It's cool."
Zach said, "It weirded me out!"  When I asked why he said, "It's just not something I thought you would ever draw."
Kurtis thinks it is hilarious because it is a pretty graphic children's drawing.
It's my favorite story in the Book of Mormon.

No comments: