Monday, February 3, 2014

In Which I Give You Another Reason To Hate Me

So I never told you this, but I have started another blog.  I've been really good about letting my Facebook friends know when I have posted on it, but I have never mentioned it here.  Maybe I should have.  Oh geesh.  I'm sorry.  But don't feel obligated to read it either.  It's just for fun.
I used to write a lot.  Then I don't know.  Life happened.  I'd rather not get into it.  But all those years I worked to become a proficient writer have been wasted because I am no longer that proficient of a writer.  At least, I really don't consider myself to be.  So I was lamenting this fact one day, on Facebook - I think.  I'm not really sure anymore.  Anyway, not important.  My sister suggested I start a poetry blog.  She meant that I should start writing again, but I didn't have any new material.  I decided that it could be fun if I shared all the poetry I wrote when I was fourteen, fifteen and all the way up into my (two) college years.  Then I could remember what I wrote about before and transition into writing again.  I figured it would help me to start over - in a way.  Because let's face it.  Most of the time when I sit down to write, I'm like:




So go check it out.  Here's the link to the first post which explains the purpose of the blog a little better.  I posted it on November 25, 2013.  I'm also considering changing the title of the blog.  You can leave suggestions in the comments if you want. I was thinking "Crappy Poetry."  But Kurtis said that wasn't very nice.  You'll be able to get to it on the sidebar once I put up a link.  Which will be a couple hours after I finish posting this.  I want to make a cute button to go with it, and I'm not sure what I want yet.


No comments: