Monday, April 13, 2015

All the Constant Super Color Motion

Oh hey.  Guess what I forgot to post last week.  Okay.  More like two and three weeks ago.
I have two Sacrament Meeting Art pieces for you today.  Because I forgot to post them sooner.  Now, I have to think what dates they belong with...

 Sacrament Meeting Art #5: March 22, 2015.
This piece is based on a picture I found on that facebook page I follow.  I can't remember who did it.  Oh, fine.  I will try to research it.  Hang on.............Nevermind.  I remember now.  Kurtis shared it on Google+ and as far as I can tell a person named Sunkara Yeswanth is the person who posted it.  I have no idea if it is his photo though.  But it is gorgeous and Kurtis kind of challenged me to use it, so I had to do it in crayons.

Here's the original photo.  Gorgeous!

Sacrament Meeting Art #6:  March 29, 2015.
This one comes from a puzzle app I have on my Kindle.  Kaleb said I should do this one, so I did.  I don't have the original as I am too lazy to take a photograph of my Kindle.  But it's a field of poppies by the ocean or a body of water as the sun rises.  Gorgeous!  I love sunsets and sunrises.  I see more sunsets than sunrises though because I don't like to get up early enough for them.

I hope you had a wonderful Sunday and a wonderful week.  I know what I'm going to do next, too.  Which is nice because sometimes I really don't have a clue.  That's why I did the puzzle.

And now, for your listening pleasure:
Not sure why, but when I see look at the photograph above, that's the song that came to mind.
Jacky Will Save Me by Shiny Toy Guns



No comments: