Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Every Moment Was So Precious

There are a lot of things that happened last year and in these last few months that I never blogged about.  I want to mention them, but I can't give them each their own posts because I will never get caught up and I want to blog about the things that are happening now, so here's just a recap of the things that happened at the end of 2014.

In September, my bestest friend Nicole and I went to ComicCon and met this guy:
 He was very kind and we loved meeting him. Epic.


In October, my brother got married.  So I got a new sister.
 I think we'll keep her.

Then Riley turned 12 and became a received the Aaronic Priesthood.
After which we celebrated with steak and then cake.
 He doesn't like it when I take his picture.

For Halloween, the boys dressed up and went trick or treating.  I made their costumes.  Well, most of them.  Riley's vest did not turn out, so we went searching for on at the thrift store.
 Kaleb is an elf, Riley is a Hobbit, and Zachary is a thief.


In November, I started rehearsals for Five On A Honeymoon (more on that later).

 Kaleb made a snowman with the tiny amount of snow that fell.

We celebrated Thanksgiving at home.  It was so yummy.


In December, Riley graduated from the Dare program.
 I don't think he thought I would come (because I think Dare graduation is silly).
But I think he was happy I did.

 I'm only including this picture of Riley's teacher so I can point out that he looks like Iron Man.

Kaleb also turned 10 in December.  All of my kids are now in the double digits.  No big deal.
 I think the reason there's only one candle in there is because I could only find one candle.

And Santa came.
We all got some pretty good stuff this year.

And this happened.  Isn't he adorable!?

And now for your listening pleasure:

No comments: