Sunday, April 26, 2015

Can't Help Myself

Oh nothing.  I just wanted to show off these other two cards that I made.
My cousin's wife had a baby girl in March and so she was thrown a baby shower.  I bet it was fun, and I wish I could have gone, but I had to do a matinee performance for the show I was in.  But my mom took me her present for me.
Here's the card I made.  It's a total rip off of one I have pinned on Pinterest, but it turned out so cute!

Mine.

The one I found on Pinterest.
I like them both. :)

Then I made a card for my sister-in-law who also had a baby in February.  That's right.  I got two new babies in February!  I'm so lucky. ;)  This one is for a boy and is pretty much the same as the pink one.

These were fun to make, and I think they turned out really cute.


And now, for your listening pleasure:

No comments: