Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dancing is Hard

So today at rehearsals for Beauty and the Beast I was reminded of my excellent skills of uncoordination. (Yep, I like making up words.) This dance is not hard, so what is my problem? I stuck myself in the back, so I won't be so conspicuous. Trust me. I really suck at dancing. Maybe it's because nobody has ever been able to teach me how to count. Actually, nobody has ever taught me how to count. You go to dance lessons as a little girl and they assume you already know. 5, 6, 7 ,8 & 1, 2, 3, & 4! What the crap is that all about anyway? Maybe I can find some lessons on YouTube. But the director took me aside after rehearsal and asked me to be the Enchanted Fairy at the beginning! I get to turn the prince into a hideous beast! Yay me! And, I also get to be a wolf and attack Belle's father and the Beast! Evil laugh! Evil laugh! Evil laugh! So you'll have to come see if I fall down and if I take the Beast out, or if he takes me! Ha ha ha ha!

No comments: