Monday, April 6, 2009

Backstage Bedlam!

Here are some more pictures of us back stage! The show is now officially over. I will miss everyone so much. Especially Gaston. He's nuts. You know who else was really cool? The guy who did the beast's make up. Loooved him!


Here's Gaston and the Silly Girls. Not sure why we had four (originally five, but one got pregnant and dropped out). But it's cool. Four is more fun for Gaston!


The Beast and my favorite napkin!


Here he is! The make up guy I love so much. If I wasn't married, I would totally go on a date with him. He has a twin! Yep, that's the only reason I would go on a date with him too. Because twins are awesome. (I'm rolling my eyes now.)


Here I am in my plate with out the plate costume. The Beast is looking beastly and I just look hot! When I blog past my bed time I write things that don't really make a lot of sense. You'll have to forgive me.


Here is Lefou, my favorite napkin, Maurice (Belle's father), and a villager who is actually Maurice's daughter in real life! What an awesome play we were in!


One of the silly girls and the lady with babies! I should tell you now, I really do know their names. I just don't want to tell the world who they are because I believe in respecting others' privacy! Ha ha ha! Who am I kidding? Well, that's just who I am this week!

1 comment:

Emi-chi said...

Haha I think we both shouldn't stay up so late past our bedtime. :P I just wanted you to know how funny I think "my favorite napkin" sounds. It's hilarious! And I'm the one with the collection... :P