Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Good vs. Evil

So it's March 31st. The first day of spring was March 21st (ten days ago!), and today, it's snowing. Lightly, yes, but it's still cold. Old man winter is evil. Spring is good. Evil can not win Spring! Good is supposed to beat evil down! Where's your courage? Where's your hootspa? (Yes, I know I spelled it wrong!) Have some guts! Being timid never got anybody anywhere!
There, now that I've given Spring his much needed pep talk, I thought I would update you on all that is exciting and thrilling. Me! Yep, I know. You just can't wait. Beauty and the Beast is almost over, but due to the fact that we had 4 pages of a wait list for the play and each night is sold out, we added another performance. Monday they opened up the day so people could make reservations, and by that night, there were 10 seats left for that show. I have no idea if it is sold out yet. But that is really cool. Really cool. I want to show you some of the pictures I took backstage. Those are always fun!

Lefou and Cogsworth chat before the show.


Morgan gets her make up on...


Morgan and me in my Enchantress costume. It'd probably fit both of us in it!


Monsieur D'Arque and Goldie wait to go on. But wait, he's just a villager there. Many of us play multiple parts.


Lisa and Rene get ready for Be Our Guest!

No comments: