Friday, March 13, 2009

Whew!

Well, I must say! The Heritage Theater's production of Beauty and the Beast is simply "magical". Those are the comments people were giving during the invited dress rehearsal last night! I've never done a show at Heritage before, but apparently, there has never been a packed house at an invited dress rehearsal and there has never been a standing ovation at the end of a dress rehearsal. How exciting to be a part of this wonderful production! Tonight is opening night and I am so excited. I feel giddy! Everybody who can, should come see this play. And if you don't live near here, and your community is putting it on, go see it! It is simply magical! My boys really loved the wolves. There is something for everyone. Princesses, princes, old and young. Simply divine!


These are some pictures that were taken on Wednesday. The top is Belle during the scene where Mrs. Potts sings to the Beast and Belle ("Tale as old as time..." You know the one!) The bottom is Lefou and Gaston trying to talk to Belle after the first number of the show!

2 comments:

Rach said...

Oh my gosh, Belle's dress is gorgeous. I love that show, too. I really, really want a dress like that, even just to wear around my house.

sweetlissybug said...

I know! We should have our own princess ball or something. Who says that just because we are adults, we can't dress up like princessess too?