Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Everybody's Changing


I dyed my hair Sunday. Yeah. I know. I was ill. My fever went down and I took some cough syrup and went over there. It looks really cool, but I think I wasn't as talkative as I usually am. I also got really, really sleepy. It wasn't until yesterday, that I figured out the cough medicine might be what made me so drowsy. I probably should have stayed home, though. Because when I went to bed, my temperature was back up to 101. But I love it! It's red with blond highlights. It brings out the green in my eyes. No, they are not just brown.
Yesterday, I did the laundry. Well, sort of. I felt like I was dragging all day yesterday. It takes me an hour and a half to do my hair for the play and because my parents were watching my kids (at their house) that evening while I was performing, I had to do it at like one o'clock. I took Kaleb to preschool and Riley and I went to the grocery store in the morning. After we put the groceries away, it was time to go get Kaleb. Then it was lunch time. Then take Riley to kindergarten. Then do my hair. Wait, where is my hairspray? I can't do my hair without that! I called my mom and apparently I had left it at her house Saturday. So run to the store and get some more. Finally, half an hour later than I had intended to start, I was doing my hair. I told the boys I would pick them up from school so we could go strait to Grandma's. After I finished my hair, I was running around the house making sure I had packed everything I intended to take with me to my mom's house. Then, Kurtis calls me. At 3:50, I'm ready to scream because I am the kind of girl who likes things to go her way. Any way, the boys walked up to the house right as I was getting everything in the car. Hallelujah! They are so smart. They knew to walk home rather than waiting around for me. I did my make up at my mom's house, but because I hate lipstick (I can taste it on my lips and I don't like it) I meant to put it on right before the show. Well, I forgot my lipstick! I left all my make up at my mom's house. Oh, well, hopefully you could still see that I really do have a mouth while I was on stage. I tried biting my lips right before I went on to bring out the red pigments. Seriously, who cares? The show was awesome! Our leads rock. No one was even looking at me, I'm sure. Any way, my point in blogging today was to put up a picture of my hair. I got sidetracked. I'm still sick today and I need a nap very, very badly, but I am very glad that I do not have to do my hair! Hee hee hee!


No comments: