Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Outtakes or We Rock!

It's Christmas Letter and Card sending season!  I love giving and receiving those awesome Christmas letters everyone sends out.  This year, for our picture, I wanted to have the kids with Kurtis's motorcycle.  I wanted to do it before it got too cold, but that never happened, so during Thanksgiving break, we took some.  He did not want to ride his motorcycle on the icy roads so they are just of the kids.  Then Saturday, the roads had cleared up, and the temperature had risen enough that Kurtis was willing to ride his motorcycle to the same spot, and we got to take the pictures I really wanted to take.  He didn't kill my dream after all!  Here are some of the outtakes of our photo shoot.

 This is as I was setting up the camera.  I let them keep their coats on. :)

 Kaleb always has to make a silly face.

 Okay, here, I told them to be silly.

 Zach wouldn't look at the camera.

 Kaleb is some kind of zombie here or something.

 Riley wouldn't look at the camera, either.

 Okay, guys.  Show me your horns!

 Um.  Mom.  A car is coming.  The pictures were taken in an alley way.

 Oh, yeah!  We're awesome!

 Suddenly, Kaleb realized he was cold.

 But I calmed him down, and this is the picture I almost used for our cards this year.

 Riley.  Future model.

"Someday, I'm gonna ride one of these." (Zach.  Maybe I will.  We'll see.  I don't have to make my mind up right now.)

1 comment:

Michele said...

I love your rockin' pictures! I like the silly face ones and I like the ones with caleb's tiger. Hey, after a lousy year at least the photos are awesome! (I almost put that on our card)