Thursday, August 25, 2011

Doctor's Orders!

Zach got his cast off yesterday!  Woo-hoo!  We are so excited that he can go back to life with out restrictions.  The doctor told him that for his physical therapy, he would need to do three things:  make his bed every morning, pick up all his toys, and vacuum everyday.  That just made me laugh.  I am still laughing.  Zach was none too pleased.  Maybe that is why it is so funny to me.  His chores are to vacuum on Saturday any way, but he doesn't want to do it every day.  Hee hee hee!  I will make him now.  Doctors orders! ;)

Here he is getting his cast off.  I snapped the picture with my phone while the PA wasn't looking. :)  

Remember how I said they couldn't see the break on the x-ray?  Well, they could see where it was on this x-ray because they could see the new bone growth.  He broke the bone at the very tip of his elbow.  Not fun, but it is all healed and life can go on.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Sometimes I love doctors. ;-) Glad Zach is doing better. :)