Saturday, February 9, 2013

He Was Made of Snow

Kaleb and I built a snowman today.  Maybe I was feeling guilty about not helping him with his maze or something.  That's probably not true.  I'm not really one to let myself feel guilty about not doing things I don't want to do with my kids.  At least not consciously anyway.

 As we were building the snowman, he said, "You aren't as good at this as Dad."  "What?"  "The only reason I asked you to help was because Dad couldn't."  Ouch, Buddy.  That stings.  "So I'm second best, huh?"  "Yep.  And you know who is fifth best in this family?  Zach, and Riley is fourth best, and I am third best."  "Oh, yeah?"  "Well, no.  Dad is second best.  You are first best."  "That's right.  I'm number one in this house.  Don't you forget it."  He he he.

His name is Looke.  What?  That's the way Kaleb told me to spell it.  He wanted me to leave off the "e", but I explained to him that it would be the word look, and not Luke.

 After I told him I wanted a picture of just the snowman, he let me take a couple and then started running behind it, trying to ruin my pictures.

So I zoomed out, and took some more of him.  Ha ha!  We had fun.

1 comment:

Ben =] said...

This made me smile!