Saturday, February 16, 2013

We Traded Blindness for Wisdom and Some Lines Around Our Eyes

My grandmother is turning 90 on her birthday this Wednesday.  That's a pretty big deal, so her kids decided to go to take her to lunch and then throw her a party.  I took pictures.  Probably not as many as I should have, but I did take some. :)  It was a very good day.




This is the woman of the hour with her youngest great-grandchild.  My cousin's baby girl. :)




 Kurtis took my phone and played games on it the whole time.  Then he got his out and let the boys have a Fruit Ninja War.

 Kaleb and Riley got the same hair cut this morning.

 I love his face!



 My grandmother is so beautiful.




We played a game and had to answer these questions about my grandma.  For everyone we got right, we got a piece of candy.  Kurtis and I helped Kaleb get all the answers right.  :)

1 comment:

Michele said...

Wish I would have been there! Thanks for posting lots of pictures :-)