Sunday, April 7, 2013

In Which Colors Are Refreshed

Well, it's that time of year again, my friends!  
As most of you already know, I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. 
You can come to me for your paper products needs.  And stamps.  And ink pads.  You get the idea. 

On June 1st, the new 2013-1014 catalog will be out.  

New stamp sets, new designs, and new colors will abound in this exciting new book of ideas and products!

Unfortunately, that means the demise of some of the old products.  The retiring list of stamp sets and accessories is not out yet, but they have released the change of the colors.

Here is the Color Refresh for the new catalog:
The list shows you the new line up for each of the color collections.
Then, in grey, it shows you the colors we are saying goodbye to from the color collections.
Noooooooooo!  Not my "Not Quite Navy" or my "Riding Hood Red"!  
What?  How can they get rid of "Certainly Celery"?

You have until May 31st to order the colors that are being discontinued.  
Feel free to email me or call me!

No comments: