Sunday, June 8, 2014

In Which There Are Three

Awesome!  Today we have two guest artists for Sacrament Meeting Art!  
We'll start with our newest guest artist - Zach!

Sacrament Meeting Art #26:  June 8, 2014.
The Seed Pecker.  Zachary says he made this bird up.  It is about as big as a robin.

Sacrament Meeting Art #27:  June 8, 2014.
Our next guest artist is Riley.  He drew a blue jay.

Sacrament Meeting Art #28:  June 8, 2014.
The other night, there was a spider in my bathroom.  I took a picture of it and when I zoomed in on it, it looked really beautiful to me.  Like amber.  So I posted it on facebook and everybody told me to squish it.  I did not squish it.  It's still there as far as I know (it's in the bathroom by the garage and I don't use that one as much).  Riley told me during Sacrament meeting today that when he was sweeping and mopping yesterday, he left it alone because spiders are good and eat mosquitoes.  I thought he would have squished it.
Well, anyway.  I decided to draw a picture of him in a flower garden.  I'm grateful for spiders.  I think they are cool.  Spiders eat the other bugs that gross me out.  Spiders are delicate compared to us giants.

 Isn't it pretty?

2 comments:

Emi-chi said...

Okay now that I'm on a real computer and not my phone, I can look at the spider picture a little better. It might just be this angle, but the symbol on the back looks like the Horde!

sweetlissybug said...

Oh, I agree with you there. FOR THE HORDE!