Sunday, June 15, 2014

In Which We Visit The Lane

Once again it is time for my Sacrament Meeting Art series.  We don't have a special guest artist today, but that's okay.  I have something cute to share with you, too though.  We'll start with the art first, though.

 Sacrament Meeting Art #29:  June 15, 2014.
This one is pretty self-explanatory.  I will call it "The Lane".  I follow a few celebrities on Facebook and one of them posted a picture from his vacation in Martha's Vineyard.  I've never been there, but now I want to go to there.  His picture was just trees lining the lane and you could pretty much only see green leaves, but I wanted to add flowers.  Flowers make everything better.

Then there's this.  Kaleb made this during Sacrament Meeting today for his dad.  It's an Ewok, and it's adorable.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

No comments: