Sunday, June 29, 2014

In Which The Sun Sets In the West

Let me be clear.  I don't find church boring.  I'm not doing this project because church is boring.
I'm doing this because it helps me focus and keep my mind from wandering while I listen to the sermon.
That way, I get more out of it and I can feel the Spirit the speakers bring to the meeting.

Sacrament Meeting Art #33:  June 29, 2014.
There's something about evening that I just love.  Perhaps it is because I usually sleep through the sunrise, but I love to look up into the sky as the sun sets.  The splendor of the night sky is breath taking.  I really love the way this one turned out, too.  Often I think, I should do a sunset.  Then I think, but I just did a sunset.  I don't want them all to be the same.  But as I'm looking over all the Sacrament Meeting Art work in my Facebook album, I am realizing I have only done one other sunset.  So I think I will do them more often.  Not all the time.  Just more often.

Oh, and Zachary stayed home from church today because while he was at scout camp last week, one of the boys in his tent had a cold.  He was fine when he got home, but by the end of the day, he was bashed over the head with it.  Poor guy.  At least he had a blast while he was there.  I am glad he gets to have that experience.  But because of that, he didn't draw us anything this week.

No comments: