Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Girl's Gotta Do What a Girl's Gotta Do

Today, I did something that I have wanted to do for years.  Ever since Mandy Moore (be quiet!  I like her!) dyed her hair dark brown, I thought it looked really good on her, and have been wanting to do the same thing.  But I would always say to myself, "Your hair is already brown!" and just dye it red instead.  This morning I did it.  I dyed it dark mahogany brown (or something like that) all by myself.  I love it!  Here's what I look like now:








Now, I just need to figure out a new style.  I love it long, but I need something different.

4 comments:

Rach said...

I like it! The dark color really looks good on you.

Michele said...

You look good :)

Us said...

looks good. do some swoopy bangs. they would look way cute.

Wendy said...

I think it looks really good too. I have been debating about going dark. I think you have just inspired me to go for it. I need to hide my grey badly.