Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wash Me!

The other day, I was driving home from an audition, and it was dark, and they don't really light up the freeway any more. It saves energy, or money, or some crap like that.  Any way,  I noticed my headlights seemed kind of dim to me.  I told Kurtis about this and I was worried we were going to have to have a mechanic look at them.  Well, I got home, came inside, and forgot all about it until I was driving home in the dark from my next audition.  I was talking to Mr. Jones on my phone while driving, and telling him I the exact same thing I had told him before.  So this time, when I got home, he came outside and checked them out.  He said, "Stay there."  Referring to me staying in the car.  I did, and watched as he grabs the car washing mitten thingy, and proceeds to wash the headlight off.  He comes over to me, and says, "Does that one look better?"  "Oh, yes!"  I replied excitedly. 

No comments: