Monday, August 2, 2010

I Think I am Losing

Okay.  I am trying to get my kids back to their school schedule, so the transition isn't very difficult for them.  Kaleb will be going to afternoon kindergarten, Riley second grade, and Zach will be in fourth grade.  School starts August 23rd for us, and believe me, it can't come soon enough.  Riley and Zach (who are bosom buddies) are even starting to go at each other.  So anyway, I told Kaleb and Riley that they could not sleep in each other's rooms any more.  The other night, I came upstairs, and I couldn't find Kaleb.  He wasn't in his bed.  He wasn't in Riley's bed.  I shrugged my shoulders, and walked into my bedroom.  That's when I found him.  As I was turning away, out of the corner of my eye, I see this:

Not sure what you are seeing?


He was under Riley's bed!

I rolled my eyes and went to bed.  When Kurtis came up, he had the same problem.  He couldn't figure out where Kaleb was.  I showed him.  But last night, he tried this stunt again.  Kurtis pulled him out from under the bed.  He said it was difficult due to the fact that Kaleb would wake up, and then fall right back asleep.  But he ended up in his own bed.  I was only worried that when he woke up, he would hit his head, but he was fine.  I just don't want him to sleep there. This is one bedtime battle that I think I am losing. :P

3 comments:

Stacey said...

These are great pictures! I almost missed Kaleb in the first picture.

I've found my boys in weird places while they were sleeping before. It makes me laugh! Once Jake was half on his bed and half off. He was totally asleep, too! (Sadly, I didn't think to snap a picture. You are so smart!)

Wendy said...

Hahaha! That is hilarious.

Michele said...

:) It's sweet they at least love each other at bedtime.