Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's Like Another Time...

I picked Zach up from scouts tonight, and this is how our conversation went:
Zach:  Can you turn the music down?!
I turn the dial ever so slightly - just enough to make him think I turned it down.
Me:  I like it loud.
Me:  How was scouts?  Did you have fun?
Zach:  Yep.
Me:  What did you do?
Zach:  Painted the Underworld.  And the heavens.  It's for our skit at Pack Meeting.  I can't really talk about it.
Me (singing to the radio):  "I'd give you money for that!  If there's a way, I could go back..."

2 comments:

Amy said...

Isn't it funny when your child has to ask for you to turn down the volume? My son does that to me too. I think it is hilarious! I always thought it would be the other way around!

Emi-chi said...

Haha... "I can't really talk about it." That sounds so sneaky! I'm intrigued; maybe he'll let me into the know if I ask nicely...