Saturday, May 14, 2011

Our Song

A long time ago, I was making a mixed tape of songs that reminded me of people.  I don't have it any more or really remember what songs belonged to which person, but while I was making it, I asked this guy I had just met a few months before what song reminded him of me.  This was his answer:

 
I had never heard it, so I made him let me listen to it, and that's how I knew he liked me.  
Happy Anniversary, Kurtis!  
As long as we stay together for the kids, we'll keep racking up those years! ;)  We're up to twelve now.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Aaw. so sweet. :) Happy Anniversary you two!
(For the kids- ha! maybe in spite of the kids? ho ho. You guys will always be crazy in love with each other; only plus the wisdom only years of being together can bring. Here's to many many more!)

abby said...

cute!! happy anniversary!