Friday, May 20, 2011

Come On To My House! Come On To My House!

Last month, I told you I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  I am currently working on getting a group of ladies together to form a complete Stamp Club.  In May, I got a few more to sign up.  It's really fun.  We get together each month and I supply all the materials for two projects.  The ladies take turns being the hostess and each one commits to ordering at least $15 in product.  This way each person has the opportunity to get the minimum required sales to get some hostess benefits.  We need four more people (But more are welcome!) to make a club of ten.  If any of my friends reading this who live close by, would like to join, let me know.  It's a lot of fun, and a great way to get out of the house and take a break.  My recruiter told me I should start by just making cards for now, so that's what we've been doing.  Last club was May 11th and this is what we made:


 I designed the first one.  It's pretty simple, but the monster card was not my idea.  I found it on a website where there are a plethora of ideas for people like me.  Of course, the colors are different, and I used a cupcake background instead of numbers, so it is mine, but I didn't think of it first. ;)  This card is so much fun because of what happens when you pull that yellow ribbon:

And you keep pulling to reveal the message:

Isn't that cute!?  We make fun stuff like that every month, and I show you how, and have everything cut out for you!  Next club is Wednesday, June 8th, 7:00 p.m. at my house!

No comments: